Summer Arts Festival
June 26, 27 & 28 2020
FRIDAY: 12 PM – 9 PM
SATURDAY: 10 AM – 9 PM
SUNDAY: 10 AM – 4 PM
Art Vendor Booths Close at 8 PM Friday & Saturday, while the Food Court and Main stage stay open until 9pm
UVA is proud to present our Annual Summer Arts Festival. Situated in Roseburg’s beautiful Fir Grove Park, the festival celebrates the Land of Umpqua’s abundant creative talent, and attracts thousands of visitors each day.
Our Visitors Enjoy:
- Over 130 local and regional artists offering hand-crafted works in all media
- Fun-filled art projects for children in our “Kids’ Zone”
- A Community Art Project
- Outstanding local artists offering demonstrations of how they work
- Non-stop music, dance, and other entertainment on two stages
- A food court featuring Umpqua Dairy, local BBQ, as well as craft beer and local wine
- Bring your friends, listen to some great music, grab a bite to eat at the McMenamins Food Court, and browse the artwork & crafts of over 130 local artisans. Perfect for families to spend a summer day together having fun!
This event is brought to you by UVA Volunteers, staff, sponsors and the SAF Committee.
A special THANK YOU to the 2019 Summer Arts Festival Sponsors!