Summer Arts Festival
47th Annual Summer Arts Festival
JUNE 26 – 28, 2015
FRIDAY: 12 PM – 9 PM | SATURDAY: 10 AM – 9 PM | SUNDAY: 10 AM – 4 PM
**Art Vendor Booths Close at 8 PM Friday & Saturday
UVAA is proud to present the 47th Annual Summer Arts Festival. Situated in Roseburg’s beautiful Fir Grove Park, the festival celebrates the Land of Umpqua’s abundant creative talent, and attracts thousands of visitors each day.
Our Visitors Enjoy:
- Over 100 local and regional artists offering hand-crafted works in all media
- Fun-filled art projects for children in our “Kid Zone”
- A Community Art Project
- Outstanding local artists offering demonstrations of how they work
- Non-stop music, dance, and other entertainment on two stages
- A food court featuring Umpqua Dairy, local BBQ, as well as craft beer and local wine
Bring your friends, listen to some great music, grab a bite to eat at the McMenamins Food Court, and browse the artwork & crafts of over 120 local artisans. Perfect for families to spend a summer day together having fun!
This event is brought to you by UVAA Volunteers, staff, sponsors and the SAF Committee.